We are providing consultations via PHONE or VIDEO conferencing for your safety during this difficult time.
Please visit our COVID-19 Response Page for more information.

What should I do if I change my address?

A non-US citizen is required by law to keep the US Department of Homeland Security (USDHS) informed about any change of address.* This includes non-immigrants (such as tourists, students, treaty traders and investors, and workers) and immigrants (Legal Permanent Residents). The authority for this requirement is §§265 and 266 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 USC §§1305 and 1306).

All non-US citizens must report address changes within ten (10) days of the change. Report your address change on Form AR-11.

To obtain Form AR-11 click here.

If you have questions, or if you would like assistance to fill out the AR-11, please contact Fong & Aquino at 626.577.8020 for an appointment.

* There are limited exceptions for diplomatic and NATO personnel.

Contact Us - Consultations by Appointment Only
Contact form