American Immigration Lawyers Association
CSEA - Badge

Adjustment of Status

In certain situations, it is possible for you to obtain lawful permanent resident status (or a “green card”) inside the United States, rather than having to go back to your home country to consular process.

We can help you with the process known as “adjustment of status.”

  • Family petitions (I-130)
  • Application to Adjust Status (I-485)
  • Affidavit of Support (I-864)

Our Offices

Palm Springs
Palm Springs Office
777 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Suite 328

Palm Springs, CA 92262

West Covina Office
West Covina Office
1760 W Cameron Ave Suite 100

West Covina, CA 91790

Get in Touch

  1. 1 Understand What Dangers To Avoid
  2. 2 Be As Stress-Free as Possible Through the Process
  3. 3 Let Us Be Your Sherpas on the Journey
Fill out the contact form or call us at (626) 577-8020 to schedule your consultation.

Leave Us a Message