Federal Court Litigation


U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has a reputation for being notoriously slow. Often, it can take the agency years to come to a decision on a petition or an application. You don't have to put up with the Government's ineptitude! After the government has been provided with a reasonable amount of time, we can help you sue USCIS in federal court to speed up its decision-making process.

Administrative Procedures Act

USCIS sometimes makes decisions that are legally or factually incorrect. When USCIS or any other federal agency makes a decision that adversely affects you, you can challenge the denial in the U.S. District Court. We can help you with this lawsuit.

Naturalization Denials

Applications for naturalization (the Form N-400) are adjudicated in the first instance by USCIS. If USCIS denies your application, we can help you file an appeal with USCIS on Form N-336. If USCIS again denies your application, we can help you with having the U.S. District Court review the Government's decision.

Contact Us - Consultations by Appointment Only
Contact form