Family Petitions & Consular Processing

The procedure to bring a loved one to live with you in the United States is known as "consular processing." We can help you file a petition with the USCIS, which will issue you a receipt that contains the priority date.

When the priority date becomes current, you will then receive notification from the National Visa Center. We can help you submit the affidavit of support and visa applications to the NVC. We help you with the process of working with the U.S. Consulates in your home country to bring your relative to the United States.

  • Family Petitions (I-130)
  • Applications for Immigrant Visas (DS-230)
  • Humanitarian Reinstatement
  • Waivers for Inadmissibility (I-601)
Contact Us - Consultations by Appointment Only
Contact form