We are providing consultations via PHONE or VIDEO conferencing for your safety during this difficult time.
Please visit our COVID-19 Response Page for more information.

Adjustment Of Status

In certain situations, it is possible for you to obtain lawful permanent resident status (or a "green card") inside the United States, rather than having to go back to your home country to consular process.

We can help you with the process known as "adjustment of status."

  • Family petitions (I-130)
  • Application to Adjust Status (I-485)
  • Affidavit of Support (I-864)
Contact Us - Consultations by Appointment Only
Contact form